Chủ Nhật, 21 tháng 4, 2019

Nice The first ever black hole captured by event horizon telescope shirt

I love iced macchiato coffee any time today I stopped at the starbucks in ottawa kansas worst drink i've ever gotten at a Nice The first ever black hole captured by event horizon telescope shirt starbucks coffee tasted burnt and couldn't taste the caramel at all no whipped cream either sales person was busy talking to another person behind the counter had I not had a cart full of groceries and been already headed home i'd have gone back i'm very disappointed. Dear starbucks I would like to praise and applaud your store location at 1921 s walnut st bloomington in 47401 during the dates of 6 8 16 6 10 16 my days kinda just mesh together from working on an ambulance I work on the ambulance in town night shift and was able to sit down for a second on the patio table and finish up a report on my work tablet I had brought along my personal ipad to read after my report and laid it under my work tablet well we caught a run and had to abruptly leave and I had unknowingly left my ipad on the patio table I didn't realize I left it on the patio until about an hour later and I of course freaked out I tried retracing my steps and was adamant that I had brought it from starbucks and convinced myself someone stole it out of the ambulance well I had waited for 6 long hours to call starbucks before filing a police report and when I called starbucks they had good news come to find out when your store was doing closing chores one of your employees found my ipad and brought it into the office I received that ipad as a gift from my girlfriend and would have been sad at my carelessness you staff exhibited integrity and honesty by their action and I can't thank them enough I just thought i'd share my story and show some of the good in the world thanks varney. Today would have been nelson mandela s 100th birthday he pops up in my dreams every once in while smilin like let s get to work willy he always called me willy happy bday madiba Nice The first ever black hole captured by event horizon telescope shirt

Nice The first ever black hole captured by event horizon telescope shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Longsleeve T-Shirt For Men and Women


Other products
Nice The first ever black hole captured by event horizon telescope shirt

Premium Trending shirt this Season :


Home page: Official Other products

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét